Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes Rechercher Scene-core Index du Forum FAQ Connexion S’enregistrer  
Scene-core
Pour les voyeurs de scene-core et passionés de cheveux :D
ITs time to tell them about my bipolar..but how?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: ITs time to tell them about my bipolar..but how? Répondre en citant

Hello BB Citizens,

its been 5 years now since i have been diagnosed with bipolar type 2. Since then, i've gone through sooo many different medications and each day is a roller coaster ride for me. For those that don't know i'm bp, they just see me as an emotional guy that goes up and down. I get judged that i'm temperamental and unstable. My mornings are ridiculous difficult. To be precise, i wake up tired, not motivated, afraid of the day, afraid of peoples judgement, uncomfortable in my own skin, nausious, light headed, electric shock to the face feeling. This is easily presented in my facial and body expression. So when i'm at work between 8-10 people say "mate, u look dead, get more sleep". after 10 i'm back to stable normal or if there's something exciting happening, i go along with it. Then around 2pm i'm back to the same dead feeling.

I was absent at work for 3 weeks having ECT treatment and working from home. alot of questions were flung around the office as to what happen to me but my manager didn't tell them. Due to ECT not working, i'm now about to do rTMS which will consume around 1 month off work. i'm planning now to email all people i interact with at work about my bp and the journey i've been on however i don't know how to deliver this information to them. i don't want to be emailing everyone making it like a sob story or a sympathy stab.....

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/depression/its-time…

App Trailer Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation