Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes Rechercher Scene-core Index du Forum FAQ Connexion S’enregistrer  
Scene-core
Pour les voyeurs de scene-core et passionés de cheveux :D
I know I need to let her go but it's so hard
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 13:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: I know I need to let her go but it's so hard Répondre en citant

Hello everyone.

I have this ex which I have a lot of history (mostly complicated) and I need to let her go but I just can never seem to.

We always fight, we have tried to remain friends with benefits, for weeks we are great, we hang out we talk we have fun and mostly we are happy but then something happens like she cancels on me (and let me just say she does like usually 9 times outta 10) and I get so irritated cause she's knows how much I hate it, then it just gets outta control and it gets bad. Then we don't speak for weeks and then it becomes better and we go through it all over again a month or 2 months later.

I don't want a relationship with her and neither do I. But I've known her for so long and we have been through a lot that I just want her around but she makes me feel so shit about myself because I just want to see her or hang out. Then I'm in the wrong cause I get emotional when she doesn't want to see me. Am I insane? Am I crazy?

i know I probably need to let her go, she makes me so mad and upset and I get into these moods that I can't get out of for days.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/depression/i-know-i…

Brand Advertising Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Oct - 13:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation