Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes Rechercher Scene-core Index du Forum FAQ Connexion S’enregistrer  
Scene-core
Pour les voyeurs de scene-core et passionés de cheveux :D
How do you know the difference between depression and a pity
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JacobOlivia

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: How do you know the difference between depression and a pity Répondre en citant

I have a lot of things going right in my life. Great wife, 3 great kids (8,6,2), I lead worship at church and teach a great Sunday School marriage class. And yet, I feel like everything I do is wrong. My wife gets frustrated with me for things around the house, my job is okay but I’ve been there 17 years and no promotions. Everyone likes me but no one respects me. It seems whatever decision I make is the wrong one. Like simple things. If i have to choose between getting cake or pie I’m going to choose the thing everyone hates. I feel sad that I’m 37 and haven’t done more. I feel sad that I never won anything as a kid and now I see my kids and they’re just like me. How awful am I to think my kids are going to be losers, knowing that if they are it’s my fault? I’ve been reading about CBT thinking that my inner dialogue is broken, but what if it’s real? What if I’m really as pathetic and sad as I think I am? My mom and sister suffer from depression. What if I end up as sad and bitter as them? I’m on Celexa at the moment and have been since 2015. My moment to moment mood is much better on it, but the thoughts I had before I got on it are just burned into me. Like a scar. Am I relapsing even on my meds, or am I just throwing a pity party like I would do when I was 7 years old?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://forums.psychcentral.com/depression/495028-how-do-you-know-differenc…

promotion examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation