Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes Rechercher Scene-core Index du Forum FAQ Connexion S’enregistrer  
Scene-core
Pour les voyeurs de scene-core et passionés de cheveux :D
Depression and Friends
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Depression and Friends Répondre en citant

HI,

Recently, I have had a considerable relapse with my depression. Over the past 10 years, I have tended to get depressed once every 3 years for a few months. This year I have gotten depressed only 1 year after my past episode. This my senior year of (American) high school and I have been accepted by one university and waitlisted by another, though I haven't heard back from the rest. I am going to start a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program and am looking into Dialectical Behavior Therapy. I generally find myself not trusting psychiatric professionals with anything but medicine (which I am taking), so I expect that this will be difficult.I think a majority of my depression is caused by loneliness due to not having any close friends or romantic relations. I have a supportive family, but I don't trust them, except for perhaps, my brothers and step-mom, the former of which I do not want to burden as they are younger and the latter of which I have no real excuse to not get closer to. I do not have difficulty making acquaintances and I am very social. However, I tend to not trust people and haven't had any friends that I would consider dependable and that actively seek me out since before my last depressive episode (in which I blocked them all out of my life). A girl at my high school has been supportive and inspirational towards me, but she has a much stronger bond with three other people. I am now trying to spend time with them because I think it will make the rest of the school year less lonely. I don't suspect that I will talk to them again after graduation. Furthermore, I asked out one of the members of this group at a party, where I was rejected because he is straight. This makes spending time with the group more lonesome for me, but I do still think it is less lonesome than being alone at school.What I want to know is what I can do to get better friends and date in college. Besides being sociable and trying to get to know people, what can I do to find people that will like me and that I can depend upon? Furthermore, how do I find romantic partners, especially given the promiscuous hook up culture that I would like to avoid even if it is common to people of my sexuality? I would like to make this my last severe episode and would appreciate any help.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?t=3878
Property Insurance Video

Thanks!

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Topic sérieux >>> Depréssion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation