Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Membres Groupes Rechercher Scene-core Index du Forum FAQ Connexion S’enregistrer  
Scene-core
Pour les voyeurs de scene-core et passionés de cheveux :D
hardware issues time for new voyager?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Music >>> Concerts
    Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NoelBlakley

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 14:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: hardware issues time for new voyager? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would like moog to bring out a new updated voyager that addresses the hardware limitations in the current version. other manafacturers do this all the time so why not moog, i know they are a smaller company but bringing out a software editor is a not so good solution to some more fundamental hardware issues.(and it still doesnt work on my mac) .These are the issues im talking about.Lack of numeric keypad and data wheel-a massive oversight.No octave up and down switches-again what boards dont have these nowadays.filter cutoff not opening filter all the way so it doesn't have the top end sizzle of earlier moogs-something ive recently noticed that stops the voyager cutting through a mix like old moogs ,filter not tracking glide-would be nice,come on moog sort out these issues so at least future purchasers wont have to deal with the hassle of moving patches to and from computer just so they can change sounds quickly on a gig. make the voyager more suitable for live performance and dont render its future use to just studios-these are serious problems that should not be present now. 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.php?q=forum/viewtopic.php&p=5833
Instructional Video Company

Thanks

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 14:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Scene-core Index du Forum >>> Music >>> Concerts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation